Friday 25 March 2016

Pita Pocket Toastie


Seeing as I love toasties, I decided to dedicate a post to them. So here's to all the beautiful toasties that with out a doubt cure our hungriness. Anyway enough chit chat, if you would like to know how to create the perfect pita pocket toastie then continue to read :)

Ingredients

- Pita pocket

- Fillings of choice

- Butter

one
First you'll need to turn on your sandwich maker (hot plate). While its heating up prepare your toastie.

two
To prepare your toastie, first spread butter on the outside of the pita pocket to help it crisp up when its in the sandwich maker. Then place your ingredients of choice into the pita pocket. I usually put cheese and avocado in mine (as seen in the photo above).

three
Once you've got your toastie how you like it, place it on the sandwich maker and let it sizzle away until its cooked to your liking. Then indulge your senses in this perfect little toastie.


Hello everyone, hope your all well. I am currently on holidays at the moment, but I will be sure to still post. Also recently I attended Melbourne Fashion Week (which was incredible), so I am in the process of writing a post about that so stay tuned!

Love, Izzy










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Izzy Platt | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig